Thursday, May 12, 2011

Boy in the bubble

My husband is one giant walking billboard advertisement for insurance.  All kinds of insurance.  Health.  Auto.  Life. 

The craziest things happen to him....from getting rear ended in traffic and pushed forward into a tanker truck that turned out to be full of high fructose corn syrup (which ironically is more likely to kill him since he's diabetic than it would if it had been filled with something flammable) to being allergic to, oh, pretty much anything that GROWS, our life together is generally always just one step away from the emergency room at all times.

I told him the other day, in response to him telling me about the most recent allergy attack  (I'll spare you the gorey details and you're welcome), that we needed to just encase him in plastic.  He responded with this image.


I told him that was fine.  I was pretty sure I could craft the bubble, but that he was out of luck with the leisure suite.  To which he responded: 


He's a funny guy.  Who clearly has too much time on his hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment