Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Where the heck have I been?

It's a good question, since I've been e-absent for a while.  Mitigating factors include:

Side life project ramping up for the Summer
Kids lives ramping up for the end of the school year and Summer
About to wear a new and bigger hat at work

All good stuff, but having trouble with BAHHHHHLANCE.

My "Ohms" are turning into "OHMGs!"

I spent the holiday weekend here:


Listening to incredible music in weather that looked like this for a while:


Which, not surprisingly meant that I saw a lot of this:

Not sure this is what they had in mind when they described it as a "Family Friendly Event."  (Though, come to think of it, my husband mentioned that she was "super friendly" so there you go.)

Poor thing.  I'm sure she eventually found someone who was willing to wash her off.

Ahem.

In any event, back on terra firma (more terra than firma, certainly), just in case you missed me.

Happy Summer.  It's 101 outside.  Really Mother Nature??  Spring???  It's that thing between the Polar Ice Cap and Hades.  WTF?


No comments:

Post a Comment