Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Contemplating starting a new blog

I think I'm going to call it "The misadventures of a Pagan mom raising a Catholic daughter."  I checked.  That blog name isn't taken yet.  (Weird, right???)

Because, let me tell you, there's a fair amount of fodder, and every time I THINK I've figured something out, and I'm feeling smug because I'm all down with the Catholics for a second, I get "the look."  You know the one.  It says "Erh Meh Gerd......you are completely ridiculous and you need to stop now before I move out of your house and never talk to you again."  Which would make me sad, because I'm already sad that this child is going to move off to college, and if she were to do so and never talk to me again that would be tragic.  So, short of converting myself (because I have this little issue with the trinity), I keep trying to get it.

I'm digressing (because it's 7:00 am. and I'm already at work and I need more coffee).

My daughter shared this blog with some of her friends on FB (thank you FB for helping me know what my children are thinking and doing):

http://whatshouldcatholicismcallme.tumblr.com/

It would not surprise me to learn that my daughter was secretly writing that blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment