Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cheer


I LOVE THIS TREE.  This tree makes me feel all warm, and toasty, and sweater-weather-comfy just looking at it.  I am buying this tree. 

It is bigger than it looks, at four feet, so I'm not sure exactly where I am going to put it, but I think in my front hall, so that when I come home from work (IN THE DARK) it will be sparkling at me from inside my home. 

Because we are all travelling for Christmas this year, I am fast-tracking the decorating process so that we can actually celebrate the day before we leave for the warm, sunny Caribbean.  (Totally spoiled, yes, I know.)  I'm fairly traditional when it comes to celebrating holidays...no carols before Thanksgiving, no tree before December 1st, but, given the compressed nature of our schedule this year I'm moving forward with reckless abandon.

Anyhoo, I am very proud of myself, because before I clicked "PAY" I thought, hmmmmm, I wonder if there are any coupons out there.  Sure enough (than you Google) I found an online code that permitted me to purchase the tree AND have it shipped, ultimately, for less than I would have paid for it regularly.  Yay!  Now, off to buy some eggnog.  mmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment