Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stuff and Stuff

Still purging old emails, and I just opened one from someone who has since passed away.  Tragically.  By their own doing.  Seeing their name completely took my breath away and I stopped to wonder what I was doing with my life.

Blessedly distracted by a new email, however, I notice that there's a new Yoga Newsletter out at The Magazine of Yoga , which I like, and, specifically a post from those hilarious Recovering Yogi girls complete with video that TOTALLY cheered me up and so I stopped to wonder what I was doing with my life.

Then I composed a prayer.

Dear Universe,

I would like to make a living doing something fun and silly and creative.  Please.

Thanks,
Love me

In the meantime, I'll be sitting at my desk here eating my body weight in GINGER SNAPS.  Specifically, the Whole Foods 365 brand ginger snaps, to which I am suddenly and solidly addicted.  (But hey, at least I didn't spend my lunch hour doing lemon drop shots, so give me a break ok?  I know, I know, it's like asking for points for not going to jail.  You're not SUPPOSED to go to jail.....or get drunk at lunch, durrrrrr.)

Try the snaps and read their article..... 
http://themagazineofyoga.com/blog/2011/01/08/recoveringyogi-desert-dorm/
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment