Monday, January 23, 2012

Burfday

I have a birthday coming up.  It's not a terribly "exciting" birthday, though I have to say, I'm getting to the age where I am cognizant that it's good to just be having a birthday at all.

That being said, I'm working on a birthday wish list.  Items for possible inclusion thus far include:

1.  Bandwith.  My own personal chunk of bandwidth.  I don't really understand the magic of bandwith...and I guess I don't really care.  All I know is, I never seem to be able to get through an entire movie on Netflix without interruption because someone else in the house is "sucking my bandwidth."  It is SO irritating.  ( I know, I know, first world problem....)

2.  Another car.  We are having car woes en famille at the moment, and my dd doesn't even have her license, so it's just going to get worse.  I would like a Honda CRV please.  A new one that does all that super fancy stuff like telling me I look pretty and suggesting that I should stop for a latte because I seem tired. 

3.  Cash.  Or as my friend's 11 year old daughter wrote it on her birthday list "cash money" (so as not to confuse it with???)  Hilarious.  Clearly I could just resolve items 1 and 2 on my own with this item.  In fact, pretty much anything else that's going to go on the list can just be substituted for cash.

That was easier than I thought!  Bring on the candles!

No comments:

Post a Comment