Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dear Universe

Remember when I wrote you a little note and asked you for an IPAD?

I can't  remember when that was.  It was a while back, though.  So far back, in fact, that I tried searching through my blog archives and got so distracted by how many posts I've written (who knew??) that I gave up looking.

ANYHOO.

THANK YOU FOR MY IPDAD!!!!!  I am SO happy and SO grateful and I will never EVER EVER doubt the power of the universe to deliver good things to those who wait patiently ever again.

Seriously, ya'll, I was sitting in a staff meeting this afternoon, not really paying attention to our guest speakers who are going on and on about the MISSION and those silly little MISSION RELATED RESOLUTIONS that some of us posted and how MEANINGFUL some of them were and how they awarded PRIZES to a few people who wrote good ones or something.  I mean I'm barely looking at these people because I can't remember what I even wrote, or if I did write something, when all of a sudden they're saying MY NAME and handing me a really heavy gift bag.

HOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY CRAP!

I can barely stand myself right now I am so excited.  Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment