Monday, February 20, 2012

Good Stuff

Greetings Friends! 

Happy Monday.  We're having a snowy Monday here....enough that it's pretty, not enough that it impedes productivity.  PERFECT! 

I have some random fun things to share, both of which can be filed under "super cuteness."

Exhibit A

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2012/02/kristen_bells_sloth_meltdown_0209.php

(That it totally something I would do.  Not necessarily over sloths, though I do find them to be incredibly adorable)

Exhibit B

http://pusheen.com/
You have to look through the archives to appreciate the full cuteness, though I'm pretty partial to the most recent post, Pusheen's Guide to Fancy.

(Yes, in case you're suddenly wondering, I DO love Hello Kitty....dur!  If I were single, I'd contemplate having an entire Hello Kitty Kitchen.  They make toasters, and blenders and a full line of kitchen accessories.  So completely over the top silly.  For now I'll settle for the Hello Kitty duck tape I picked up at Target the other day.  I mean, who DOESN'T need THAT?)



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment