Saturday, January 22, 2011

We three things

Who me? Oh, not much. Lying in bed in the middle of the day, watching bad t.v., eating chocolate, and nursing a nasty case of cramps. You know, the usual.

I had a busy morning, doing circles of nothing, for example, driving all the way to work only to discover that I'd left my office keys at home.

The day wasn't a complete loss, however, because in the course of that nonsense I did manage to have an epiphany.

I've come to the realization that there are three, and only three things that I am absolutely positively sure of.

One: We are born

Two: We die

Three: Most of what we do in between qualifies as completely crazy.

I won't elaborate. I don't have to. You know I'm right. Right?

1 comment:

  1. You're absolutely right. Which makes this comment a tad crazy.

    ReplyDelete