Thursday, February 21, 2013

Catching Up

Randomness

My daughter spent the long weekend at her soon to be college....and seems to have survived, none the worse for wear.  She was not nearly as happy to be back at home as I was to have her there.  This is God's way of forcing me to let go.  I get it.  I get it.

Both of my children now drink coffee.  I cannot tell you how much more pleasant the mornings are as a result of this.

I had a birthday.  It was uneventful.  I gave myself bangs which seem to be making me feel a little less old, though I'm not sure they make me look it.  My daughter just stared at me and rolled her eyes.  "What?  You just cut your own bangs?  Like, right now?  In the BATHROOM???"  Yep.  Pretty much. 

My son will be spending spring break on a cruise ship with the rest of his SCHOOL BAND.  In light of recent nautical mishaps, I'm feeling slightly nervous about this.  This is God's way of ........ I GEEEEEEET IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment